YouTube just recently deleted one of David Wood's videos from his "Islamicize Me" Acts17Apologetic's Islam exposing series that uses the Koran and hadith to expose Islam. YouTube said it was for "hate speech". "Hate Speech" is Muslim code for "exposing Islam". Then, today, a live stream video program from Christian Prince on YouTube, was suddenly halted. When I clicked on it, YouTube made the excuse that it was a deleted video for "hate speech". Guess what? Like David Wood, Christian Prince (author of "The Deception of Allah" and OTHER books), spends his time exposing Islam, and, since he is a native Arabic speaker who has taught the threat and stupidity of Islam for over five years on YouTube, HIS video in LIVE stream was halted. Since then, Christian Prince hasn't made any more videos on YouTube. I'm wondering if they are now deleting everything he is trying to upload. If so, and, if they are going after harmless, yet, very informative David Wood videos, calling them "hate speech" as their made up excuse to silence him, then, unfortunately, it's game over to Cyber Crusaders like me and others who try to show the world the threat Islam poses to it. Muslims will also be in the dark for ever, never knowing just how badly Muhammad and his Koran blow it with science, keeping Muslims stuck in Islam for generations to come. It's game over. At least on YouTube, it is game over. The Muslims conquered YouTube. Which website is next?

Lire la suite ...